1042-S Form (Nonresident International Employee Tax Statement)

Non-resident international employees whose wages are subject to a tax treaty will receive Form 1042-S—Foreign Person's U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding—in March for their tax treaty-eligible wages paid the previous calendar year.

In some cases, non-resident employees may receive Form W-2 (for wages that may be included as taxable income) in addition to Form 1042-S.

For assistance and questions, call CU's international tax specialists at 303-860-4200, or schedule an appointment online.

File Attachments