The 2015 CU Shared Practices (CUSP) Program is now open for best practice submissions. Learn more about CUSP
ChartField Request – SpeedType, Program, Subclass
Effective Date: 4/07/2014
Used to request additions or changes (modification, inactivation, or reactivation) to SpeedTypes not using Funds 34. This includes additions or changes to Programs and/or Subclasses.
Note: For Account requests, use the ChartField Request: Account form. For Organization requests, use the ChartField Request: Organization form.
For Project requests, use the CharField Request: Project form.
If only modifying SpeedType Fiscal Staff, instead use the ChartField Request: SpeedType Fiscal Staff form or email your campus controller/finance office.
Related Forms & Procedures:
- Accounting Handbook, Finance System Values chapter
- Gift Fund form (for Fund 34 requests)
- ChartField Request: Account form
- ChartField Request: Organization form
- ChartField Request: Project form
- ChartField Request: SpeedType, Program, Subclass form
- APS Fiscal Roles and Responsibilities
- Financial Systems Access Request form